Did you know that you can now link your Facebook group to your Facebook page?
Well, you can!
Linking a group (or creating a new one) also allows you to interact with people in your groups as your Page and your page can be an admin of these groups.
What are you waiting for? Follow the steps below to build a community around your page. 🙂
1. Click on 'Settings' in the upper right hand corner of your Facebook page.
2. Click on 'Edit Page'.
3. If 'Use Default Tabs' is ON, change it to 'OFF'.
4. Click on 'Add a Tab'..
5. Click on 'Add Tab' to the right of 'Groups'.
6. 'Groups' will disappear from the list of choices. Click 'Close'.
7. Click and drag a tab name to rearrange the order of the tabs as you prefer.
Bonus Tip: Click on 'Settings' to the right of 'Groups' to get the URL to share the Groups tab (after you link your group or groups to the tab).
Copy the URL to share the Groups tab with people directly.
8. After reordering the tabs as needed, a message appears stating 'Tab ordering updated!'
9. Now that you've added the Groups tab, click on 'Page' and then on the 'Groups' tab to link your group or groups.
10. Click on 'Link Your Group'.
11. Click on the 'Link Group' button to the right of the group you want to link.
12. Repeat for any additional groups you want to link to your page and then click on 'Close'.
13. Your groups are now linked to your Facebook page!.
Don't have a Facebook group? You can create one directly from the Groups tab!
Name your group, add some people (at least two), select privacy and create your group. 🙂
Did you link your group to your page? If so, drop a link in the comments. I'd love to see your page! 🙂