One Question, One Word
Blogger Interview Series
In “One Question, One Word”, I start by asking…
What’s the one question you wish someone would have asked you, but no one ever did?
And end by asking…
What one word best sums up your personality?
I’m so excited to share the names of the first five bloggers that will be featured as part of this series.
- Brandon Gaille, The Blog Millionaire
- Emmylee Williams, Think Creative Collective
- Abagail Pumphrey, Think Creative Collective
- Roberto Blake, robertoblake.com
- Danavir Sarria, CopyMonk
What's the one question these bloggers wish someone had asked them, but no one ever has? And what are the answers to those questions?
You know you want to know…
And just in case I get the privilege of introducing you to one or more of these inspiring individuals, I’ve included their photos and bios below. Enjoy!
Roberto Blake is a Creative Entrepreneur helping individuals and businesses develop engaging brands and content. He has a background in both design and marketing, which have allowed him to help his clients with visual branding as well creating content and messaging that converts. More recently he has developed a popular YouTube channel and built a community around his content of over 100,000 subscribers.
With degrees in Fine Arts Photography and Psychology Emylee brings dual expertise to the table. Trained in dark room, editing softwares and digital photography she brings the lessons of century old photography techniques and pairs them with the newest technologies to provide top notch results for your brand.
Once Emylee started teaching the psychology behind being in business and how to use psychological techniques to build better business she found her happy place. She loves seeing your a-ha light bulb moments when a new technique or strategy can be used to better your business.
Calling both Kansas City and Tulsa home – Emylee, her husband Bryan and rescue pups currently reside in Tulsa. She has a heart for endless cups of coffee, home cooked meals, spiky succulents and musty book stores.
Abagail’s passion shines when she is helping small business owners pursue their dreams by designing them brands they love, websites that work and social media strategies that are on point with helping them grow.
Abagail brings 5+ years of business and design experience to accelerate companies of all shapes and sizes. After graduating from Kansas State University with a degree in Fine Art in Graphic Design and a minor in Business Administration, she worked in a variety of industries including advertising, non-profit education and corporate before launching her own creative business full-time.
Abagail calls Kansas City home, with a heart for the midwest and a home full of her incredible creative husband, Jared and two sweet rescue Beagles. When she is not hiding behind her keyboard you can catch her sporting giant sunglasses and bright red lipstick!
FROM BRAIN TUMOR TO 1 MILLION
After a brain tumor left him physically and mentally disabled, Brandon overcame the odds to regain his health so that he could help his pregnant wife beat breast cancer. Three years later he launched his blog, BrandonGaille.com. Within four months, his blog had surpassed 100,000 monthly visitors. Less than two years after his first post, there were over 1 million business owners reading Brandon’s blog every month.
3 MILLION+ MONTHLY VISITORS
Before Brandon launched his blog, he spent six months studying the most successful blogs across all industries. From his extensive data analysis, Brandon was able to build a system for creating blog properties that produced significant traffic and revenue. After his own blog started to have success, Brandon began creating blogs for all of his clients. Within a year, his blogs and his clients’ blogs were receiving over 3,000,000 visitors every month.
A COURSE THAT BREEDS SUCCESS
The overwhelming success of his blog system led Brandon to createThe Blog Millionaire online course to guide bloggers and businesses down the same proven path of success that his clients pay him up to $100,000/year for.
Danavir Sarria is the founder of CopyMonk.
For the past 7 years as an entrepreneur and freelance copywriter, Danavir has spent most of his time online working in some of the most competitive and cutthroat markets in the world including fitness, dating, self-defense, and business.
Working with small businesses making only 3 figures a month, all the way to partnering with 7-figure business owners on massive projects, Danavir has seen and seen and done a lot of things such as:
- Skyrocketing the gross revenue of an information publishing business by 625% with just a single 30 day autoresponder series
- Helping a struggling ecommerce store produce 4 figure product launches on the regular with just a few emails
- Partnering with a fitness model with over 1,000,000 Facebook fans to launch his unique workout programs and generate over $3 per email subscriber
- Working side-by-side with one of the most well known men’s dating advice brands online to produce high-converting sales letters, video sales letters, and emails on a monthly basis
- Gaining the attention of one of the most well-respected businesses in the direct response marketing space known only to hire the highest paid copywriters in the world
But wait, there’s more! 😉
I also asked them…
- What book have you read recently that that you wish you would have (or could have) read twenty years ago?
- What is the most meaningful project you have done and why?
- If you could be invisible for a day, what would you do?
- What is the unlikely or surprising interest that engages your curiosity?